Saturday, September 15, 2012

Welcome to my new Genealogy Blog Spot.  Names I research: Jones/John, Peterson, Costenson, Wilkinson, Heggen, Simpson, Walker, Jenkins, Steele, Leveridge, Gordon, Sherman & Stader.

I'm gathering all kinds of interesting research tips and  tricks that I plan on posting here. The first is about what happens if you loose your digital camera:  There was a tweet about this, so I'm passing it along...
http://www.sentinel-standard.com/article/20120915/NEWS/120919661/1001/NEWS

Bottom line of this article is that there are ways go get your pictures back if you loose your camera, by putting a file on the flash card with your name, address & phone number so that someone can contact you return it.

I've updated my personal web site recently. I don't have the genealogy there yet, but it is coming. I'm trying to gather some final details.

No comments:

Post a Comment